BabyFetus Ticker

June 10, 2013

6.7.2013


 Happay Happay Happay...



29 years old...
My sister and I went to Liberty Market, for my birthday lunch.  I had her snap this photo as I thought it ironic that our table number was 29, and I turned 29 that very day.  When I viewed it later I saw that I had my right hand to my face.  Odd, I thought.  But then it made sense,  my head was exhausted from turning another year older that it just needed to rest itself in the, awe man kind of way.  I can't believe that this is my last year in my 20s.  I guess I really am getting old.  Feeling a little haggard really.  I guess that's why I felt the need to schedule myself a spa day.  I enjoyed a morning of pampering and an afternoon of entertainment. 
Me at Joes Real BBQ
Taking advantage of a free meal. Joes how I missed you!  It was equal to a Thanksgiving feast!  But I'd been waiting a while for it.   
Dave at Joes

Damn Yankees a Broadway Musical
We enjoyed my favorite Birthday spot, The Hale Theatre.  Love baseball.  Great musical. 

2 comments:

d.jo said...

29 looks good on you. :)

Don't feel haggard, you're still young! When you're 39, you're going to look back and think, "Man, those were the days; I was so young!"

Kath said...

happy birthday Mindi!! Hope this is an awesome year for you:) Love you!