BabyFetus Ticker

July 14, 2013

Be-lated Post on Birthday



I had a delicious 29th Birthday.  Dave made from scratch a Red Velvet Cake with Mascarpone Cream Cheese Frosting that I found out of a newly purchased Vintage Cakes cookbook.  And was I ever grateful that Anthropologie had such a divine book.  Dave definitely spoils me.  And I must say I have the best husband.  He was made for me.  So my family got to benefit from Dave's amazing baking skills.  Along with my birthday we celebrated my nephew Orren's 7th birthday, and my sister-in-law Sarah's birthday.  So happy we could all be together for one big party.  Afterwards we played my new favorite game, and actually newly acquired game too, Ticket to Ride.  Aka THE TRAIN GAME!  Love it.  Love my family and am glad we were around for such a fun occasion.  Glad to be home and glad to see my nephews and niece grow up.

0 comments: