BabyFetus Ticker

May 16, 2013

our moving road trip

Chihuly Garden and Glass Exhibition



Can you belive this is all hand blown glass?




Love this picture.  It's just so peaceful and beautiful.  















If ever Dave and I held a reception again, we'd definitely do that here.




This isn't even photo shopped, the colors in Washington are so Brilliant. 



Such an icon.  I am almost loving it as much as the Eiffel Tower.




That glass piece almost blends into the real landscape.





One of my favorite shots, would photo shop it a little more like cropping it and bringing out the colors a bit.  But there is definitely a spot on my wall for this.



 So the Chihuly Exhibit was one of our stops before leaving our splendid city of Seattle.  Chihuly is kinda a BIG Deal in WA, or rather around the world.  He's done exhibits in England, Jerusalm, Vegas, and even Arizona!  I learned a lot from his story to follow my dreams, I just have to figure out what those dreams are...  

2 comments:

Kath said...

Really awesome photos Mindi!! Looks incredible. glad you got to experience Seattle:)

Mindi Blake said...

me too. cant wait to get back.