BabyFetus Ticker

October 1, 2011

Card Creations

My friend Mary from work loves Halloween. Her Birthday is on 9/20. So I did a Birthday/Halloween themed card.


I had an amazing time making this card. It all came together perfectly. And I knew I had to top her Birthday card last year. Since she keeps it up on display at her desk all year round. Now her favorite holiday can make her happy all year.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVEN!!!! His Birthday is also 9/20. My little brother isn't so little anymore. Now an adult, 18! I am so excited for him. He is enjoying his Senior year, varsity quarter back and has so much going for him. I am looking forward to seeing him in OCT for his Senior Night football game. Go Wildcats!


September recap on what we did...

We started the month off with Labor Day and taking advantage of the Holiday going to ALKI Beach in Seattle. What took us so long to visit this lovely beach I have no idea but we were sure glad to be there on the hot summer day. Dave and I walked around and enjoyed watching boats and kayaks take off. Maybe one day we will brave the waters ourselves. Anyways that was probably our highlight this month. Dave also started classes again at Bellevue College. He is taking an economics and math class. We can almost see his associates degree completed. I hosted another book club, read Wurthering Heights or at least the first 7 pages of it. Yuck. Hard to read. So I watched the movie instead. It's so much fun getting together with these ladies each month though that a bad book is worth discussing. I hosted a party for my friend Alissa, she is pregnant with a baby girl (her first is a boy) so I wanted to do something special but non-traditional. So I organized a mani and pedi night followed by dessert after at my place. It was wonderful 7 gals showed up and enjoyed being pampered. Dave and I also did some babysitting for one of my sunbeams and her two brothers. Brooklyn, Marcus and Zachey were darling. I loved reading stories with them and putting them to bed. I think I could handle that. We've also enjoyed September because it's finally time for all our favorite shows to have there premiers, that we've been waiting for all summer long. Some of our favorites our, Modern Family, The Mentalist, Bones, The Office, Parks and Rects, and Glee. We are looking forward to OCTOBER a lot. We will be celebrating our 5 years of marriage! 5 WHOLE YEARS. Wow. I'll post about that. Also we will be going to AZ for a quick trip and Halloween of course. Which I'll be decorating for this weekend. So until the next post...

2 comments:

Adriana Benitez said...

Beautiful cards! If you get us for Christmas, can we just have a bunch of cards to use? ;) I can't wait for you both to come!

chercard said...

Have a great time in AZ! Love the cards a lot!