BabyFetus Ticker

October 7, 2011

5 years! Halloween. Decor. Cards.

Last minute add, because I forgot it down below... Happy Birthday Today Tim!

(my brother in law on David's side) Birthday Card.

October 5th we celebrated 5 years of marriage. I can not believe it's been that long. I've enjoyed every moment. My anniversary spoils were a lovely bouquet of flowers, dinner out to our very favorite Chipotle and finished watching the 3rd season of the Mentalist. I made David's gifts, a card and a scrapbook page. Low budget this year but preserving memories is priceless.
The inside of my card as seen above and a couple photos below.

Mariner's scrapbook page, I never ever scrapbook so I'm trying very hard to start. So this is a huge jester. It's not complete yet, but I guess it could be. Hopefully my scrapbooking skills will improve.

David's card with the bouquet card.



The inside of Ben's birthday card (David's brother) he will turn 12 tomorrow.



The front of Ben's card.

Halloween paper decor. Pinwheels and flowers.




Subway framed art and Halloween paper. It's amazing what a frame will do to a piece of paper. Also it's hard to see but there's a ghost/bat/flower garland up with the lights.

Last years "Eat Candy" banner. Come to think of it, this was the banner that started my banner obsession. This year I created bats flying around the moon with a simple white paper lantern and back paper. I love it. Only thing I'd do different is buy a lantern with an actually light so that at night the moon would light up. I love it though.

A room with a view. So very relaxing a fun. I love my Halloween decor. David thinks we have enough paper decor though, and I think we could really never have enough. What do you think?

3 comments:

Adriana Benitez said...

I love the pinwheels and flowers!! Maybe we could use those for the shower (with different paper of course).
By the way, happy be-lated 5th anniversary! We love you both!

Cardalls said...

So dang cute!

Kath said...

luv.this.