BabyFetus Ticker

September 8, 2011

Labor Day 2011

We spent a part of our day at Alki Beach. We were amazed that we waited 3 years to do this. We walked the boardwalk and enjoyed the views. We were brave enough to touch the freezing cold water. It was refreshing though on a very warm Seattle day. We walked away with so many picturesque photos that I can't wait to blow them up and hang them in my home.


David was way more daring than I. He submerged his feet in the freezing cold ocean. I Love how you can see the Space needle in this photo.


The city framed this boat very well I thought. It looks so peaceful out there. But truthfully there were so many kayaks, motorboats, fishing boats and just people in the water. I've done a good job hiding all that.
Fabulous fun!


We also enjoyed hanging out with our friends Kara and Jake. We got to see their new home in Maple Valley. Although it was a long drive, it was a very beautiful country drive at that. We watched the movie Wild Hogs and had some amazing zucchini bread that I've been craving ever since. Dave and I really enjoyed our holiday. We were grateful for the Seattle Sun.

1 comments:

chercard said...

sounds like fun Mind! You always do such fun things!