BabyFetus Ticker

June 12, 2011

Primary Fun! And June Creations!

My primary lesson on Sunday was on how our bodies can do things. I had so many fun ideas for this. One was to make a necklace out of construction paper, cut out like a person with stuff written on it like; Heavenly Father gave me my body, we can eat well, and help others... We used ribbon and cheerios to make it look great! Also I made glasses for them, told them that every time they put them on they would see immediately what they could do for others. On the glasses it had words on it like LOOK, LISTEN, HELP, helping hands. I loved it. I think the kids look awesome with there glasses and necklaces. I have 6 sunbeams now, missing one in this photo. But I started the year off with only 2. Wow big change. But love love love them, they say the funniest things. They also love me, it feels wonderful to be needed.


From top right: Lily, Luke, Brooklyn,


Bottom right: Ellsie and Mikaela


I loved how three of my girls totally matched! One Sunday I had only 3 girls show up and they were all wearing glittering shoes, like Dorthy on The Wizard of Oz, oh and I was wearing them too, should have taken a photo of that. But our primary president came up to me and asked if that was a qualification to be in Sunbeams, I totally laughed that I matched all my girls...


(above: I had mine up and David had me take it down because it was apparently too early for 4th of july decor )


Freedom Banners. One for me. One for my Aunt Cheryl who just loved the last one she bought from me and wanted another one. They are similar but different, hopefully you like both of them.














Below: Cher's banner








Below: is an anniversary card for my Sister-In-Law Adriana and Tim's 1 year anniversary. Which was on June 4th. I loved creating this card. What am I saying I love creating all my cards! LOL.



Above: my Mom and Dad's anniversary card. 34 years! On June 13th. I am so glad they are my parents. LOVE THEM FOREVER AND ALWAYS.








Above: My Sister-In-Law Sarah's Birthday Card. Happy Birthday Sarah hope it was magical.

3 comments:

chercard said...

You are the cutest Sunbeam teacher in the church! Emma would LOVE to be in your class!! so very fun!

Kath said...

Lucky Sunbeams in your ward!! Cute banners and cards. I think I am going to be making my boys some service specs right about now!!

chercard said...

oh and we LOVE the banner!