BabyFetus Ticker

June 8, 2011

Happy BIRTHWHOLEDAY, to ME!

David's letter with 27 reasons why he loves me...
Fun gifts!

the wrapping disaster

All the cards, letters and nice words from Family and Friends.

New shirt, movies and glue gun from Dave.

Candy for "the" moviegoers.

27 reasons why my 27Th Birthday was just PREFECT...

1. Family phone calls with Birthday Wishes... conference calls with Aly, Mom & Dad

2. FB (facebook) Messages full of love and thoughtfulness

3. Text Messages

4. E-mails & E-Cards

5. Cards & Letters found in Mailbox, perfect timing right on my BDAY!

6. PRESENTS

7. Earrings from Momma (wearing them)

8. 3 new shirts from Dave

9. Scrapbook supplies my favorite brand even, October Afternoon

10. 2 new movies - Just Go With It (Adam Sandler-love him!) & True Grit

11. Candies for going to the Theatre

12. New Shoes

13. Subway gift card (from work)

14. Candle (from work)

15. Picture Frame (from work)

16. Jimmy Johns for lunch with friend Kim

17. Specialty Cafe for dinner with Dave

18. Relaxing on bed listening to good tunes

19. Lincoln Square Cinema (my favorite movie theatre ever!) for a movie, in which Dave successfully got me in the theatre without me knowing which movie I was about to see. Saw MIDNIGHT IN PARIS. In love with this movie, new favorite.

20. Eating my favorite candy, peanut butter M&Ms during the BEST movie ever.

21. JUST SPENDING THE NIGHT WITH DAVE, my lovebug.

22. Getting a sweet letter from Dave on 27 reasons why he loves me. SO DANG CUTE.

23. Being praised all day!

24. Getting the cutest handmade birthday card from my sweet Nephew Orren, who drew multiple # on my card so Dave and I could play tic-tac toe for fun on my Bday. LOVE IT.

25. Leaving the house a complete disaster because of all the fun, evidence of my birthday mess makes me happy!

26. Staying up until midnight to take full advantage of my WHOLE-BIRTHDAY!

27. Feeling so grateful for all the attention, love and thoughts. I have the best FAMILY!!!

2 comments:

Kath said...

U deserve the happiest BirthWHOLEday!! so glad it was fun for you:) Happy 27th Mind!!

chercard said...

Sounds so fun! Love you!