BabyFetus Ticker

February 21, 2011

More Handmade Birthday Cards...The backside of the red and orange cards, which bytheway are for you Kath.
President's Day Agenda
1. Work out and honor President's with watching a documentary on Thomas Jefferson at the same time.
2. Make 2 Birthday cards for Kathy while watching my all time favorite movie, The Holiday.
3. Make a Birthday card for a friend
4. Return Library books
5. Buy the February and March Co-workers Birthday gifts
(money provided by office)
6. Go to Barnes and Nobel to use gift card on book for Book Club.
(keep in mind 4,5 and 6 I walked to, so more exercise!)
7. Make dinner for David, who wasn't as fortunate and had to work
8. Keep reading Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet for Book Club, and oh notify book club members of March's book as well as time and date.
9. Finally, RELAX.
All of the above, CHECK!

5 comments:

Kath said...

Yay!! Love them! I am super excited to give darling cards handmade by my darling niece:)Sounds like a great day!! I love the Holiday too!! I had to work, though. Maybe I will watch it tomorrow.

Cardalls said...

you go girl! So what is your book for March??

Jenny and Torrey said...

Mindi your cards are SO cute!!!! You should sell them, I would totally buy some! :)

Mindi Blake said...

Hi Jenny thanks for the comment. I haven't made a business out of it because I wouldn't love it as much. But on ocassion I do sell them. So if you'd like one or two or three, lol, just e-mail me, mindiblake@yahoo.com

Dyann said...

You rock, girl!