BabyFetus Ticker

September 26, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

We bought three tv series this weekend, the Office, Modern Family & The Mentalist! I always look forward to watching these funny Comedies during the week, it's such a great break from reality. We have lots of catching up to do from last season. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE COMEDIES AND THIS IS DEFINITELY ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS!



I can't hardly wait till David's family comes to visit. We have so many things planned and can't wait for the vacation and family togetherness! FAMILY IS MY MOST FAVORITE THINGS!

I just love Halloween Decor! I'm big into banner's right now. I've decided to make something similar to this one here. DECORATING COMES VERY CLOSE TO ONE OF MY MOST FAVORITE THINGS!

3 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

LOVE the Office too. I've seen a few Modern Family episodes and they crack me up. Travis is hooked on the Mentalist but I've yet to see one... figured I don't need to add yet ANOTHER show to my list... however I've heard from lots that it's worth it. Cute banner!

Cardalls said...

Modern family is the best...I need to belly laugh more and that show always makes it happen! Have a good time with David's family!

Adriana Benitez said...

Tim and I've been able to watch more episodes of The Office lately too using Netflix. Makes so much more sense now that it's seen all in order! Bet your decorating will turn out beautiful, as always :)