BabyFetus Ticker

October 5, 2010

OCTOBER 5th is a special day...


The Irreplaceable LOVE of My Life.

OUR LOVE STORY!


October 5th, 2006 @ 2:15pm we were married in Mesa, AZ. Ever since my life has been AMAZING. David was and continues to be the best decision I ever made. I am grateful every day for the best husband I could have ever had.
Many wedding photos, beware.
But all good ones, I swear!



Didn't realize I downloaded so many kissy ones...sorry!







Some hidden away Engagement photos. Candid and fun. We love having these photos, such great memories.






HAPPY 4th Anniversary LOVE BUG.

6 comments:

Rachel Ashmore said...

How can I forget October 5th? Your reception is where Andrew and I held hands for the first time...and shared our first dance...and I think Andrew even caught your garter! =) But anyway, congrats! And thanks for your small part in our love story.

Mindi Blake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindi Blake said...

I had remembered he was was the one who caught it. Didn't realize that part we played for you guys. So glad we could help!

Cardalls said...

Happy Anniversary Mindi and David! Here's to many more!

Kath said...

Such beautiful pics!! So fun to have so many... Thanks for sharing! Happy Anniversary you two:):)

Adriana Benitez said...

photos are always fun! hope your anniversary was great