BabyFetus Ticker

August 9, 2010

Home Projects

Just wanted to post what the current home projects are...We need to figure out two photos to put in these two frames which are found in our study. The study has a Paris, France theme...

These four frames our hung in our guest bathroom. We still have to define our colors and theme, we were thinking black, yellow and white. Inspired by The Bee Movie.
Who knows what we'll put in this frame above the tv, that is still a brainstorming process for sure. The colors for the living room are orange, green and brown. Just like our wedding colors. Maybe the frame will end up coming down but for now it's all a work in progress.
These WA images use to hang above our sofa in our old apartment now they are in the hallway that leads to our master bedroom, they look great there I thought.
Some frames that sit on our dresser in our bedroom. We have yet to come up with any ideas for our bedroom. But I'm going with simple elegance.
More frames on our night stand, with new lamp.
A new colleague of frames in our bedroom hallway. I'm thinking sights on WA that we've taken photos of... Space needle, Tulip gardens, Safeco Field, etc...
We finally printed and hung the photos in our colleague from a few posts ago. This is the far right side of the family frame colleague. We forgot to order one more 8x10 photos, oops.
Looking at it from the middle.
More views of the middle.
The left side.
But with the food set back last month, all of our frames remain empty just like our fridge. Which by the way remains empty because the bugs have not died...yet...

9 comments:

Kath said...

I say you go after the land lords for some food reimbursement...honest. This is crazy that you are still not bug free!!

Cardalls said...

I'm with Kath on the food reimbursement! Hang in there girl we still have a frame I got for christmas 2 years ago that has yet to have photos put in it!

Kath said...

And can I just say holy ton of frames girl?! Are these all from your reception or recent purchases? whatever...there are a ton. I'm just sayin'.

M + L said...

CUTE MINDI!! I love the way you put the frames on the wall. Looks great!

Dave and Jessica said...

Will you come decorate my house? Please!!!! :) Also, I found out how to do the fonts here....it was a little tricky, took sometime but you can do it! If you still need some help, let me know! You are an amazing decorator and I am really jealous! I want my house to look like yours!

http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

LOVE the last couple of pics! love the set up and the pics in the frames! you two are so cute!

Adriana Benitez said...

cute cute cute! I love having pictures up too. Stupid bugs... Torch it already haha just kidding, kinda

Mindi Blake said...

Kath- the frames are from recent purchases. We have tons of wall space in our apartment...

The bugs are still here. Basically I'm not evening walking into the kitchen anymore. I don't use it... It helps to avoid it. But I know I should be more proactive about it but I'm just tired of the fight... I'm seeing both dead and alive ones right now...

Love you all for commenting, it makes me feel loved!

The Bevans said...

Love the collages! You have such a knack for decorating things! I need you to help me convince Ryan of my fabulous ideas for our boys room.