BabyFetus Ticker

July 6, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ball Game...

Our 4th of July was wonderful! Complete with an all American meal - hamburgers, watermelon, corn on the cob, and the old fashion bottled coke a cola. Our tradition is to watch the movie The Sandlot, we haven't missed a year yet. We enjoyed fireworks. And of course the 4th of July wouldn't be complete without America's favorite past time BASEBALL!!! Getting ready for the game. Dave had been wanting a Mariners hat for a long time and finally got one for our very first game. He talked me into getting one too.
And you should see how good we looked! :-)
I was sure glad the guy taking this didn't runaway with our expensive camera.I had to get a photo of Dave in front of the entrance of Safeco Field.
I think the photo is worthy of enlarging. I was so happy we got there early enough to get this shot.
My favorite player of the night #51, Ichiro Suzuki.
We had amazing seats! We were 5th row up on the left side of home plate. We saw a good handful of foul balls luckily we weren't hit, but the lady in front of us was. I hope she's ok...
Even though the Mariner's lost, there 5th inning was amazing. It had a home run and two on base. We sure had a fun night. I enjoyed scoring the game. Can't wait to go back...

3 comments:

Cardalls said...

you must be your mother's daughter loving watching that game! i am not a baseball fan at all, but so glad you had a good time with your hubby!

Kath said...

Oh man! How did she beat me on the commenting?? Cute pics Mind! Looks like a fun day/night. We have had fun @ baseball games lately too...go PADRES!!

d.jo said...

Your pictures make everything you do look so fun--I want to be more like you!