BabyFetus Ticker

July 1, 2010

June

June was a very busy month. Dave and I both finished up school. We went to AZ for his sister's wedding. Hung out with family. Dave enjoyed watching the NBA finals, I was disappointed that Lakers won, I wanted anyone but them. We celebrated my 26th Birthday with seeing the theater production Forever Plaid. Just a wonderful musical. We also got to see Bill Cosby's show for Father's Day! He carried on for over 2 hours, so funny! I made drapes for our Study. Dave is still very busy hanging out picture frames. We are still loving our new apartment and being able to decorate it. Oh yeah I got a cavity filled, YUCK! I'll never do that again. I watched my Office Managers dog for a week, I'm glad I don't have a dog full-time it was totally throwing off my grove. Dave and I are taking the summer off of school so we can do some more sight seeing around WA. We look forward to more adventures.
P.S My bother Ryan & sister-in-law, Sarah found out today that they are expecting a baby boy the 1st of December!!! I'm SO Excited!!!

2 comments:

The Bevans said...

Thanks for the pictures of your place! I love the collage and the drapes! I didn't know you saw Forever Plaid and Bill Cosby last month. Those happen to both be favorite shows I have seen. Very fun!!

Cardalls said...

Jealous of the Bill Cosby show...would LOVE to see him. Wait..I live in Vegas he is here all the time..I have no excuse! :)