BabyFetus Ticker

March 8, 2010

What I've Been Up To

The back of Grandpa Banning's Get Well card.
The front of the card. It's a road map...
He loves trains so I thought this was prefect for him.
sorry the photos aren't the greatest...

Let me catch you up on what I've been up to. My diet is going great, I'm down 4.2 pounds. I've been training to get into the Kung Fu class and tonight I meet with the Kung Fu Master to see if I can handle it. Wish me luck. I just registered for my 1st class back to College, I'll be taking an Intro into Interior Design. David & I just resigned a lease till next March, but more importantly we upgraded to a 2 Bedroom 2 Bath! So we can have a Study and maybe on the side guest bedroom, WELCOME GUESTS! David's grandpa has been in and out of the hospital so I made him a Get Well card. Still very much into card making. I'll keep you better informed with all our changes up here.

4 comments:

Cardalls said...

you go girl! i admire you for trying something new and getting out of your comfort zone! how exciting and fun!

The Bevans said...

You are always so brave about trying new things. Must be the Bevan in you! Ryan always has to coax me, bribe me, force me to be so daring!

Adriana Benitez said...

Hooray for the diet! Cute card idea as well

Kath said...

You R O C K! Mindi:)