BabyFetus Ticker

March 14, 2010

Exciting Stuff!

HAPPY ENGAGEMENT. CONGRATULATION'S
ADRIANA AND TIM!
My sister-in-law got engaged Saturday and I am so glad she is happy. I can't wait for the wedding! It also gets me down to AZ sooner than I thought. All good things.

Our new apartment come March 29th. We are moving into a two bed room two bath. We are staying at the same apartment complex. We're excited to have more space for a guest bedroom and a study.
Just leaving for my 1st hour of Kung Fu! But I wanted to practice a bit before it...
This is my "Riding Horse" stance.
Beware of my punch!
"Snap Kick!" And Master Jones did say he is impressed with my kick for being a White Belt.
Me. But my Dad calls me, Kung Fu Mindi!
My first night was tuff. I was sore for four days after. I was amazed that I could pull it off. There was knuckle push ups, Tiger Rolls, and group combat. I was in class with all types of belts, the highest being a Black Belt. I've got a lot to learn...

6 comments:

d.jo said...

How cool! That's sounds like so much fun...and a work out, too! : ) I wouldn't want to get in the way of your kicks or punches--that's for sure. Mine are wimpy, though, so I probably wouldn't even hurt anyone if I tried. Haha. Kung Fu Mindi is an AWESOME new nickname. I love it!

The Bevans said...

When is the big Blake wedding? It doesn't happen to be in May when we will be in AZ too does it?:)

Mindi Blake said...

She's leaning towards June. But right now very up in the air! I hope I find out soon though.

Cardalls said...

you go Kung Fu Mindi! I think it looks like a great way to get some built up aggression out...not that I have issues with that or anything :)

Kath said...

I've tried just a bit of this. You look way cooler than me. i looked ridiculous!!

Unknown said...

Good job with the Kung Fu. . .Youre the best! keep up the good work Mindi. We should all try breathing a little more. Happy workout. I hope you can still do it when Dave has to take the care to school. Try and find a way Love you Mom xox