BabyFetus Ticker

November 1, 2009

October Overview

My Favorite Flower

My special project
David and his sweet photo surprise
Our carving tradition
October- We celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary. We enjoyed dinner at Red Robin followed by the movie, Couples Retreat at our favorite theater, Lincoln Square Cinemas. For a surprise David had a couple dozen of my favorite flowers, orange gerber daisies at home for me. He also hung and framed six photos that had been sitting in the closet for months, I was so excited to see those up! He definitely knows the things that make me smile. David is still doing great in school. He is keeping very busy learning about jazz, baseball and communication. He has one class that I love to participate in, his Baseball class. He keeps that homework till last so I can be around for it. We have been enjoying the World Series this year. Go Phillies! I have been working hard. My boss found out that I love special projects...she gave me a couple this month. I came in on a Saturday to clean carpets and a fountain, it took like 3 hours but it was overtime! She also had me make some invitations for a Bridal Shower for one of the Doctors there. I enjoy the special projects. David and I also went to Remlinger Farms for our first experience at a pumpkin patch. We came home with 2 lovely pumpkins. We really like keeping the craving tradition.

1 comments:

Cardalls said...

Great job on the special projects! Glad they are discovering your many talents. Sounds like a fun filled October!