BabyFetus Ticker

March 26, 2009

Thursday

As promised a look at my new hairstyle, keep in mind I took the photo myself. This is as good as it gets! Thanks Dave for the Valentine's gift!

THURSDAY, I don't work until 11:30 so I usually post something, but since I posted yesterday I may not have much more to say. I did have another dream, it included some real stuff I saw yesterday. It included an add I saw at Red Robins while Dave and I were eating, it was for an alcoholic beverage Dos Equis XX, I also picked up a "This Old House" magazine, which played a huge part in my dream, lastly just before going to bed I looked at my friend, Stephanie's Blog So adding these three things together makes a pretty crazy dream! It was about Stephanie and her Husband, Travis. The were currently in the process of building a custom home (This was from looking at that magazine), I have to add that the Dream home I created in this senerio was frankly AMAZING, multi leveled, brick included, volted orante celings, and I don't know where this came from, but there was this lady there trying to make us sing this Church song, anyway durning this visit Travis prepared this drink using Dos Equis XX which is completely crazy because his wife is pregnant and well we're Mormons. Anyway, a very werid dream, but very real. It's amazing to me that I have so many dreams a night and that I can remember them. Do any of you remember your dreams?

2 comments:

The Bevans said...

Your hair look gorgeous as always! I have crazy drams too,but I don't always remember much. Ryan says everything is just black when he snoozes and I belive him!

Jenny and Torrey said...

Hi Mindi! I am glad you found me. I came across your blog on Lindsay Levi's blog page. I am pretty new at the whole blog thing but I am loving it. Glad to see that everything is going well for you! And your hair looks totally cute!!