BabyFetus Ticker

April 2, 2009

My Designs




I just finished making a collage, with a photo and a poem. A co-worker has had me make something like this before, but this time I thought I'd post it for you to see. The photo is of her mother, who recently passed away from a fight with cancer, and the poem is just about that mourning process of the heart and soul. I wanted to see what you thought of my work. I want to get into this a bit more. My co-worker wanted to be able to frame it. So I choose 8 x 10 for this piece. Anyway, I've been working on more projects, recently I handmade Birthday cards and envelopes, but I can't post them until everyone gets them. I don't want to spoil the surprise. Let me know what you think!

P.S. If you click on the photo's they will enlarge, so as to see them better...

1 comments:

Cardalls said...

It is beautiful Mind! I would love to see more of your stuff!