BabyFetus Ticker

August 19, 2011

More Reunion Photos

Our family dressed in Red, White & Blue in honor of the 4th of July and Pioneer day. We took family photos in front of the church we were hanging out at for our family reunion. We had a blast with crafts, letter writing for family members not there, talent shows, family jeopardy game, eating, laughing and catching up. I sure missed not having Stephanine and her family there, My cousin Emily and my Aunt Kath and her family.My family.

The whole famdamily.


Ryan and Sarah and my cute nieces and nephews. LOVE THEM.

I fell in love with this boy. He is totally my favorite. I loved every chance I could get to hold him and just love on him.



"I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again..."


I had so much fun in UT. But my last two trips were to UT so it's definetly time to go back home to AZ. Next stop AZ in OCT!!!!


I'll probably have at least one more post about the family reunion.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Mindi...so glad that you could be here for the reunion. I loved seeing you and catching up on your life. You are so creative and are accomplishing so many great things. Love you tons!

Kath said...

Your mom doesn't look to thrilled about letting you get on that plane. I know everybody loved having you there...I heard it, a lot.

Kath said...

too. hate when people mess up to and too. oops

The Bevans said...

LOVE to see your wonderful pictures! I need to steal a bunch of them from you, they turned out so cute! Now we can count down to AZ reunion, 2 months...

d.jo said...

Your family looks so good! Can't believe how grown up Stevie is.

Red, white, and blue is a perfect idea for a group photo. It looks so good!

Love ya, Min!