BabyFetus Ticker

March 27, 2011

Great Weekend

David in his new vintage style suns shirt. He was dressed to the "T" and ready for that game!
Me. This weekend, just waiting in my car for Best Buy to open...

My three darling Sunbeams, with our animal puppets we made.

Great weekend. I had two baby showers, watched 4 movies, made "things" (shh it's a Birthday surprise for David), prepared my primary lesson, taught primary, and cleaned the house. Was glad that the time passed quickly because I was a little lonely for David, who's been having the time of his life in AZ, enjoying the warmth, spring training, suns games, family and eating all the Mexican food his stomach will allow.

4 comments:

d.jo said...

Your sunbeams are adorable! And you're a good teacher!

Glad you had a great weekend--you were WAY more productive than I was. : ) Good job on all the things you got done!

Kath said...

I love the red lipstick!! Fashion goal of 2011: pull off the red lipstick like Mindi:)

Adriana Benitez said...

You definitely had lots to do to help you wait for David's weekend away to be done. Your sunbeams seem to love those puppets :) I bet you're awesome with them

Cardalls said...

Go girl...way to get a lot done!