BabyFetus Ticker

March 29, 2011

Creative Pursuits

Dads Birthday Card (I so hope he doesn't get on my blog till Friday). Happy Birthday on April 1st!
Messy? Me? Never. Actually this is organized clutter. Needed to find a movie, had to take all of them out to find one of my favorite Nancy Meyer flims, Somethings Gotta Give. Watched as I made David's Birthday Banner. Nothing to me is better then this. Making cards/banners and watching the greatest chick flicks. Banner, EAT CAKE!
{click on the individual photos to get a bigger picture were you can see it more in detail...}
What do you think?

5 comments:

chercard said...

I so need a tutorial on how to make the banners! Will you email me and tell me how you do them? Our birthday "season" is starting next monday and I would LOVE to do one to have for the next 3 months!

chercard said...

Or I could just pay YOU to make us one! :)

Mindi Blake said...

Cheryl!!!!
I'm going to e-mail you a step by step on how to make one. But you could pay me to make one too. I'll have to think about the price though, and it would also depend on how elaborate you wanted it... I'll e-mail later today.

Adriana Benitez said...

Totally cute! Have fun celebrating tomorrow! :D

Unknown said...

good job! you are so stinking creative! :)