BabyFetus Ticker

February 6, 2011

What January Was About!



Mindi- I've had a great month! Hosting a baby shower for my friend Kara. Hand making 12 Birthday/Anniversary cards for family members. Enjoyed the thrill of football. Went to a dinner hosted by drug reps, and learned lots! Is continuing my workout and weight loss program, successfully losing 5 pounds in a week.

David- Had a great time at his be-lated Holiday work party. Scored 150 at bowling. Enjoyed watching the superbowl although the team he rooted for gave away the game. Is loving church basketball. Also is having a great time playing fantasy basketball on-line with his best friend Aaron (who lives in AZ). Is working hard and studying harder.

3 comments:

d.jo said...

You are so cute and talented and amazing! Good job on the 5 lbs, btw!

Kath said...

Sounds like a good month...yay! for good months:)

Kath said...

Can you make a card for me to give my friend? (birthday...?)