BabyFetus Ticker

January 14, 2011

What I've been Up To!

READING

READING
AND MORE READING
AND FLYING to and from UT.
So recently I have been in the mood to read. Heaven knows where this came from. I don't normally read unless it has come highly recommend from my MOM! If that's not strange this is, I've also decided to host a monthly book club. Wow! So I will be trying something new this year. So far I have rather enjoyed it. It makes waiting times easier, plane rides better and leisure time more enjoyable.
I have just returned from a trip to UT to see family. I very much enjoyed that. I will post photos and more on this later...
If anyone has book suggestion's, and I mean really good ones, just let me know!

7 comments:

Rachel Ashmore said...

Read "These is My Words: The Diary of Sarah Agnes Prine, 1881-1901 Arizona Territories" by Nancy E. Turner. It is my favorite book of all time.

d.jo said...

Good for you trying something new! Hosting a book club sounds fun! I considered hosting a running club & decided against it, LOL! I'm proud of you for picking an idea & sticking with it.

Cardalls said...

I have heard "The Help" is fabulous!

Kath said...

Good for you, Mindi! My problem with reading is that once I start...I don't want to do anything else. I lovve a good book. Will send you some of my favs...soon.

Mindi Blake said...

Cher- I've heard the Help is a good one too. I am going to get that one next and hopefully it passes for my book club.

Kath- I would totally read Sarah's Key, The Book Thief, and I'll let you know more...

Rachel- I'll have to look into your book, sounds interesting.

I guess this counts for a New Years Resolution!

Adriana Benitez said...

Reading really is awesome. I'm looking forward to having more say in what I read when school is done :) at least it will hopefully go that way.
Miss you lots!

Kath said...

I have a link for you...a woman's blog with her 2010 reads...I like her writing so I am guessing her reading choices would be good also...
http://www.wildnprecious.com/