BabyFetus Ticker

December 24, 2010

Christmas Cards and Christmas Photos

OUR 2010 CHRISTMAS PHOTOS!
Christmas cards. Dave and I started this tradition last year were we start making Christmas cards during Thanksgiving weekend. It's already one of my favorite Holiday traditions. This year we made 50 cards, we were so excited to get them out with photos. We wimped out though on writing a letter with it, maybe next year we'll be better at that. We certainly wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


7 comments:

Kath said...

The cards are darling!! Thanks for sending us one...Merry Christmas to you two too:) xox

Cardalls said...

our card was gorgeous! Merry Christmas Mind and Dave!

Dave and Jessica said...

Mindi! I LOVE YOUR CARDS! It is seriously the one I look most forward too....and I am not lying! You do an amazing job! I wish you lived closer so I could have you teach me how to scrapbook, craft, because I am so craft retarded! Thank you for thinking of us though, and we are excited to see you guys soon! Love you and hope you are well! Merry Christmas!

The Bevans said...

You win best card every year! I love it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.