BabyFetus Ticker

June 28, 2010

GREAT WEEKEND!




So on Friday night Dave and I went to Grownups and Chipotle for dinner. We had such a great time. The movie had a wonderful message about families. Anyway, we had such a GREAT time that we decided to do it again on Saturday night. So on Saturday night we went to Knight and Day and Chipotle for dinner. Also a GREAT movie! I'm totally buying it for my collection. Not only did we have so much fun at the movies and dinners but we did other things as well. I made drapes for our study and Dave hung up 15 frames on one wall, it's a pretty sweet collage. We had the missionaries over for dinner on Sunday night, we severed our signature BLAT'S (Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado, Tomato Sandwich). We are so excited to have time to decorate our apartment, get some projects done, and just being together.


3 comments:

Kath said...

House pics, please:)

The Bevans said...

I need to check everyone's blogs more! I am loving the contacts! I love your glasses too, but it has been a while since I have seen you without them. Ditto Kath, house pics!

Cardalls said...

MMMMM BLATS!