BabyFetus Ticker

February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day Cards...

The classic sign!
Holiday Decor.
David's Valentine's Day Card.
The envelope.
Fun Flowers, which I was given at our Ward Valentine's Day Party. It was so fun!
Flowers David let me buy for my table! Thanks love!


Friday Night: Adult Valentine's Party. It was a 70s theme. We did improve like "Who's Line is it Anyways?" My favorite part was guessing who's feet (all in the same color socks) my husbands were. Of course I knew right away because he came to the curtain and matter of fact just walked away. No fooling around David! I knew without doubt my husband was number 8! Lots of food and fun. Glad we went, although Dave drew the line at the chicken dance.
Saturday: Dinner at Red Robins, watched "He's Just Not That Into You." It's a great Valentine's Day movie.
Sunday: Hosted Valentine's Day dinner with my favorite people. The missionaries, a friend named, Ryan and David! David cooked Chicken Parmesan. Mmmm mmm Good. We all thought so.
I am still enjoying my Valentine's Day weekend with Monday being President's day or rather NO WORK DAY! Whahoo. I've blogged, worked out, done some house work. Nothing better than that! Plus the sun is a shinning! I'm looking forward to a marathon of Chick Flicks and left over Chicken Parmesan!

3 comments:

The Bevans said...

That looks like quite the LOVE celebration! The ward party sounds fun! Nice work on the pillow case. Cute!

Cardalls said...

cute cute cards! david is a lucky man :)

Kath said...

Happy heartsday mind!