BabyFetus Ticker

October 25, 2009

My Little Pumpkin Patch

David & I went to Remlinger Farm in Carnation, WA this weekend. We had the chance to experience our first pumpkin patch. We were amazed out all the beautiful pumpkins. My pumpkin was still attached to the vine. I had to use my shoe to kick it loose. It was a beautiful day to be out in the fall air. I just couldn't believe all the trees that surrounded us and the changing fall colors. Red, Orange, and Yellow. You could have a hay ride or a train ride, there was a corn maze you could get in lost in and a farmer's market to get all the amazing deals. It was a great time. Glad we had a chance to go to the country to be apart of the fall festivities.

2 comments:

Kath said...

I have always wanted to do that. Never have...I mean the real, live pumpkin patch..not the fake city imitation. Your house looks so fun and festive!

Cardalls said...

we have been to a real pumpkin patch vines and all. your pumpkins really are beautiful! ours are not so much, but they work :)