BabyFetus Ticker

July 26, 2009

Stampin' Up Party

Me & Karen "The Demonstrator"

From Left: Kim, Mary and Kathryn

It was a blast! The demonstrator, Karen was great at teaching me and my friends a new way of making cards with stamps. We made two cards, one that included chalking the stamps which I had never done. So it was wonderful to learn a new skill. We had fun chatting, eating and designing. Oh and I had fun purchasing a new stamp set called, "Please Come." The stamp set will help me in creating invitations to future parties. I was in heaven hosting and showing off my apartment. I certainly like entertaining. I think I'll do this again!

4 comments:

Kath said...

Fun! You are an awesome hostess!! How fun to have a creating party:)

Cardalls said...

Looks like fun! I am sure you are a great hostess!

Cardalls said...

and way to go on the 25 lb mark! that is amazing!

Stock Family said...

My sister does Stamp It Up and loves it! It is a lot of fun! I don't think your blog is boring. Just keep on posting!