BabyFetus Ticker

June 25, 2009

My "Lose It" Update

My weight loss thoughts. Things I've been doing that make a difference.

1. Working out a minimum of 5 days a week for a minimum of an hour each day.
2. Reduce my calorie intake to a daily calorie budget of 1,364. Documenting every thing I consume.
3. Drinking water all day long.
4. Eating healthy snacks.
5. Skipping out on all Drug Rep lunches brought into the office. As well as late night eating.
6. Reading closely all Nutrition facts and keeping in mind serving sizes.
7. Weighing myself twice weekly.
8. Keeping my goals in mind.
9. Getting a good nights sleep, 6 to 8 hours.
10. Being excited for a more healthy life.


I have lost 17.6 pound so far. I started this adventure April 16Th. I am in my 13Th week. I average 1.35 pounds of weight loss each week. My goal at the start was to be 90.8 pounds lighter. I am excited to say I have dropped the goal to 73.2 with the current weight loss. I am very determined. I am very motivated. I have much more to learn about healthy living. But all I do is my BEST.

9 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

Congrats Mindi! That says a lot that you are still with it and working hard! Can't wait to see the "new you" :)

Kath said...

Mindi...you R O C K!!! It is all quite simple but so verrrry hard to stick with. I admire you and your determination. Hang in there...you are so on the right track and I think that feels as good as even when you do finally arrive. Congratulations!

Kath said...

PS. the rate at which you are losing is just right for fat loss rather than muscle...takes more patience but is o! so much better for you.

Mindi Blake said...

Thanks Kath for your comments. I for sure have to be patient. I'm usually not, so can get tuff. But I am not discouraged.

Cardalls said...

You go girl! I am motivated by you! I am doing better, not as great as you though!

Stock Family said...

AWESOME!! I love hearing people so motivated to get healthy. Good luck and I know you will reach your goal!

Brittney said...

Mindi you are so awesome! and I love that you posted this because I am going to do what you have and are doing! I need to lose like 50 pounds and I have NO motivation whatsoever! I hate it!!! I cant wait to see more pics of your cute self:) Way to go!!

Kath said...

also, one more thing i have wanted to say about your "lose it" postings...you are very brave. if i were to post my weight twice a week it would be up a pound, down a pound, up 2 down one half. etc. I always tell mark when I lose a pound or 2--never the gains. He said to me do you realize how much you would weigh if your weight only did change when you tell me? yeah...It's true. my whole point...?go MINDI!

Mindi Blake said...

Thanks Kath!
I actually just won the biggest looser at work. I'm "Bellegrove's Biggest Looser."