BabyFetus Ticker

May 14, 2009

The List!




Hi! I've been really busy, my posting has suffered the most. Here's a list that has been running through my mind this past month. I have been really excited about the upcoming visit of my Mom and Dad, that I have research all there is to see and do in Washington.

1. Pike's Place
2. Space Needle
3. Mt. Saint Helen's
4. The Cascades
5. Whale Watching
6. Mt. Rainier
7. Snoqualmie Falls
8. Deception Pass
9. The Locks
10. Many many Parks- Kerry, Green Lake, Magnolia, Medina, Olympic Sculpture, Manito
11. Wenatchee State Park
12. Museums- Tacoma Glass, Experience the Music, Seattle Art
13. Woodland Park Zoo & Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium
14. Islands- Mercer, Bainbridge, Vashon, Whidbey, San Juan, Victoria
15. Places to See- Astoria, Leavenworth, La Conner, Bellevue & Seattle
16. Seattle Aquarium
17. Underground Seattle City Tour
18. Seattle Ghost tour
19. The original Starbucks, Nordstroms, Red Robin and Microsoft
20. Black Hole Sun
21. The Troll

Just to name a few.

2 comments:

Cardalls said...

and knowing your Dad...you will get to all of them! :)

Kath said...

Sounds busy!