BabyFetus Ticker

May 28, 2009


I noticed a bee coming from across the workout room, I had just 5 more minutes left on the machine I was on. As the bee got closer I was torn between running as faraway as I could or chance a bee sting so that I could finish my workout. I was definitely feeling the need to finish, nothing could stop me! Or could it. There it was, I bolted with a very pathetic scream. But than I noticed I was suddenly chasing the bee right out of the workout room. So I slammed the door right behind it spilling my water and cursing the man who left it open. I ran back to my machine hoping that it hadn't turned itself off because of the lack of activity there. I noticed the sign flashing "Pedal Faster" I jumped on and finished my 5 miles and 730 calories. It felt good. My heart rate was definitely up now!

3 comments:

Stock Family said...

Way to go! Maybe you should leave the door open on purpose :) I am deathly afraid of bees!

Cardalls said...

You go girl! You probably burned extra calories from the adrenaline rushing through your bod!

Kath said...

Yeah. I prefer running to the stationary bike...good call;)