BabyFetus Ticker

April 26, 2009

Our Weekend

Tulip Town. We heard of a Tulip Festival in Tulip Town. I felt like I had walked into the movie the "Best Two Years." I couldn't believe it. I guess this is as close to Holland as I go. The color of the tulips were brillant. We saw yellow, red, purple, and pink tulips. It was a lovely day with temps in the 60s and sunshine. We were very glad we went. Lovely Festival.




Jerry Seinfeld. We saw him on Friday night at the Paramount Theatre. Amazing. I even enjoyed his Comedian friend Larry Miller. This was David's big birthday present. I'm pretty sure he loved it. We've been talking about it ever since. Very funny. And a perfect Friday night date.

This was a non-stop weekend for us. David worked and got new tires on the jeep. And I got a new hair cut. I guess the other one didn't do it for me. I do like this one much better. I hope you like'd the glimpse into "Our Weekend."

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Mindi I am trying to leave a comment. I love the tupips. It looks like a beautiful spot. I love you mom

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

wow those tulips are amazing! we have a place here kinda like that...but not nearly as pretty!

Cardalls said...

Yay for Caren leaving a comment...way to go Sis! The pictures are beautiful! Tulips are my favorite flower..I would have loved that!

The Bevans said...

I am impressed mom figured out the comment thing, now I will expect them on mine!:) I am glad Seinfeld lived up to expectations!!

Kath said...

Fun weekend! Now I want a new harido shot...I know..never satisfied.