BabyFetus Ticker

May 15, 2014

Billy Joel says it best...


 "Mama if that's movin' up then I'm movin' out "


I started movin' out long before Dave did.  And thank goodness I did, because I found this steel of a deal on zillow.com.  I had been searching the listing for town homes  daily for what seemed like a very long time, only because I anticipated this move, well since we moved in with the in-laws 2 years ago.  Anyways, this particular townhouse was $300 to $400 less then the other 4 town homes in that same complex.  It had more square footage.  It looked out on a shaded green way.  It offered a spacious 2 car garage, great for car and storage.  I could go on and will with the photos... BUT  it was and is perfect.  I contacted the property management group in charge of the leasing process, a confession, I contacted them on the sabbath... But was able to reach them and was told we were 1 of 4 applicants but since we all applied at the same time, the owner would still see ours.  It was a little nerve wracking since the price, location, square footage and move in date were exactly what we were looking for and needed.  Our contact Mitch, was wonderful, he and I became fast friends and joke about breaking the sabbath day, as he is LDS as well.  I know not a good joke but it was certainly nice to get him as our agent.  Anyways, it was wonderful working with him, he gave us all the insights we needed to apparently get a head of the other 3 applicants because WE GOT IT! 
Here is the home tour... 

Our 3 story craftsman style town home 
The entrance to our new home, come June 1st.  It's a quite and out of the way entrance great for our new found love for privacy.

First floor Den, with closet
The front door opens up into the Den space.  It will be great for a home office/scrapbook room.  It has a closet and a full bathroom.  
First floor full bathroom
What is not pictured for the first floor is the washer and dryer hallway from 2 car garage.

Second floor living room, balcony
stairs for both going to the first floor and going to the master suite on the third floor
Loved the wood floors.  

Second floor Kitchen and pantry
So the only problem I can foresee with this second floor is, and thankfully I have my own woodworker, is a space for a kitchen table.  But with Daves mad skills his custom table will do just fine!
Second floor full bathroom
Another full bathroom!

Second floor bedroom
AKA Baby Girls room.
Third floor Master Suite 
Finally a space for us.  I am thrilled for this retreat! It's been too long not feeling like the Queen and King of our domain.  I am so very happy with this space.  Just as you arrive up the stairs there's a small landing for maybe a bookcase or well whatever.  The sky is the limit up here.  The door way on the right is our 'L' shape walk in closet, very big.  And the door on the left is our master bathroom.  

Third floor master bathroom
Yes a third and final full bath.  We went from living with Daves family and sharing a bathroom with 6 of us.  5 boys and 1 girl aka ME, this is currently a painful situation.  But I keep telling myself that soon, very soon and before my 30th Birthday I will have 3 full bathrooms I won't know what to do with.  The irony of life. 

What a blessing our life is.  Everything from baby, my new job, and place to call ours again and all that the near future will bring... I am in love with this new change and direction Dave and I and baby girl will be on very soon.  So glad we have Gods hand and help in our lives.  

Oh and bytheway, our move is not far at all from my parents or his, it happens to be right in between!  Kinda funny but very good for help with baby.  But we managed to be not only in a new ward but a different church building all together!  Very neat.  

More pictures to come once we move in and get settled.  I should re phrase, once Dave moves us in, I am already 6 months pregnant and just doing the 4 loads of laundry going back and forth up stairs gets my tired and winded.  I will though be happy giving orders!  LOL.

This is great news, that has me dream'n daily of decorating, organizing and well that thing they call it, NESTING...

Take it from here Billy Joel, 
Good luck movin' up cause I'm movin' out
Mm I'm movin out Mm oo oo uh huh mm hm


0 comments: