BabyFetus Ticker

May 7, 2011

A Post For Mama

Happy Mother's Day!


Boys II Men says it best...


You taught me everything


And everything you've given me


I'll always keep it inside


You're the driving force in my life,yeah


There isn't anything


Or anyone that I can be


And it just wouldn't feel right


If I didn't have you by my side


You were there for me to love and care for me


When skies were grey


Whenever I was down


You were always there


To comfort me


And no one else can be


What you have been to me


You will always be the MOM


In my life for all times




Chorus:


Mama


Mama you know I LOVE YOU


Mama


Mama you're the queen of my heart


Your love is like


Tears from the stars


Mama I just want you to know


Lovin' you is like food to the soul


You're always there for me


Have always been around for me even when I was bad


You showed me right from wrong


And you stood up for me


When everyone was downin' me


You always did understand


You give me strength to go on


There was so many times


Looking back when I was so afraid


And then you come to me


And say


I can face anything


And no one else can do


What you have done for me


You will always be


The MOM in my life





Never gonna go a day without you


Fill's me up just thinking about you


I'll never go a day


Without my Mama






Mama-



Thank you for writing down the precious moments of my childhood, I would have never remembered that when I was happy I use to click my tongue. Thank you for the safe, loving, and happy upbringing. Thank you for being the best example of Motherhood. I hope to measure up to it someday. Thank you for your unconditional love. For your sacrifices so that I could have the things I would need to grow up and understand right from wrong. You are the only MAMA in my life and I will forever LOVE YOU! Wouldn't know what to do without you. YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND.





I LOVE YOU. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.


P.S. I hope you got my card.



3 comments:

Kath said...

Ahhh! So sweet! You do have a great Mama:) love you Mind!

Dyann said...

You must've had a pretty good Mama, 'cause look how you turned out! Have a great day, babe!

chercard said...

Your Mama is amazing...one that I look up to so much! You are pretty amazing youself darlin'!