BabyFetus Ticker

December 5, 2010

New Seattle Finds

This was at the Seattle Art Museum. Otherwise known as SAAM. I thought it was amazing up close.

Picasso!!! Here in town till Jan. And out of Paris for the first time ever. It's making it's stops here in the US and WA was it's first stop. I loved every minute of it. I found two new Picasso favorites of mine, one was of his first wife Olga, and the second was of his first son Paulo.
I found this amazing crown at a antique shop right by Pike's Market. I could seriously spend days in there. It was huge!

I finally found the gum wall. Which is certainly a must see for all my future guests!

1 comments:

d.jo said...

I don't know about the gum wall-- GROSS! But you should definitely go back & see if you can buy that crown--it looks GOOD on you. : )