BabyFetus Ticker

December 12, 2010

Christmas Quote Countdown

Buddy: Sounds like someone needs to sing a Christmas Carol

Jovie: No way.
Buddy: The best way to spread Christmas cheer, is singing loud for all to hear.
Jovie: Thanks, but I don't sing
Buddy: Oh, well, it's just like talking, except longer and louder, and you move your voice up and down.
Jovie: I *can* sing, I choose *not* to sing. Especially in fron of other people.
Buddy: If you can sing along, you sing in front of people. There's no difference.
Jovie: Actually there's a BIG difference.
Buddy: No there's not. Wait...
[starts singing loud and off-key]
Buddy: I'm singing/I'm singing in a store/and I'm siiiiingsiiiiing/I'm in a store/and I'm siiiiiingiiiing!
Gimbels Manager: HEY! There's no singin' in the North Pole!
Buddy: Yes there is!
Gimbels Manager: No there's not.
Buddy: We sing all the time!
Gimbels Manager: No you don't!
Buddy: Especially when we build toys.
[Back to Jovie]
Buddy: See?

2 comments:

Adriana Benitez said...

That is one of my favorite Christmas movies! I like the picture of the gum wall. Did you contribute any gum?

Unknown said...

ok...i will be the creepy one and comment on all of your posts! hehe

i am just happy you posted another quote from "elf" because it makes me smile...and smiling's my favorite! ;]