BabyFetus Ticker

June 15, 2010

The Wedding Party

The Irreplaceable Love of My Life! The Bachelorette PartyGrandma & Grandpa Banning with The Bride & Groom!
Love Them!!!
Proud Grandparents of the First Grand Daughter to Married! "The Pure Happiness and Total Love Shot!
The "WE DID IT" Shot!The Original Six! The First Blake Family Photo with The Newly Weds! Father & Mother of The Bride! The Groomsman! The Back Up Photographer! The Bride!

I loved being home for this. I loved being able to see Adriana so happy and seeing her in the Temple being sealed to Tim. It brought back some amazing and emotional feelings to me about my wedding day. It made me want to be a better wife, have a better relationship with my husband and God. I am so grateful for the blessings of an eternal marriage. I am so glad I did it and am grateful Adriana and Tim did it. Welcome to the family Tim. I hope to get to know you better.

1 comments:

Kath said...

Weddings are exciting!! I remember yours like it was last month...nearly. I love the pic with you and Gma and Gpa Davis! They were lucky to have such a great back up photog:)