BabyFetus Ticker

October 10, 2009

My Arizona Trip Sept. 30th - Oct. 5th

The first part of Thursday 10-1-09 I spent with Stephanie, Orren, Emmett & Mom. We were having a great time riding the Carousel at Superstition Springs Mall. Orren wanted to ride the Tiger and Emmett just wanted to be right next to him. It was very exciting! We ate lunch there at the food court and I satisfied my craving for chicken nuggets at Chick-Fil-A.

I love Emmett's little wave!
I finally got to meet Olive Lynn Hall! She was so sleepy. She slept the whole time. She is such a sweet baby!
My Mom is such a fanatic about Steven's football games, she has a plastic sign that she puts up every Thursday. I am such a fanatic about picture's that I made Steven stand by the sign...but I couldn't make him happy about it unfortunately because this was the best photo I got! Still GO MESQUITE!!!My next post will be about Steven's football game later that night...this is were I get to see Ryan and his family and Nana & Papa!!! I was so excited.

0 comments: