BabyFetus Ticker

October 12, 2009

My Arizona Trip Sept. 30th - Oct. 5th

Details Steph's baby shower.

The gift table.
Welcome balloons.
The details of Stephs gift from Mom, Sarah, Aly and I.
The front of the coupon for the photo session we gave Steph...she loved it.
Cher, Sarah, Mom, Cindy, and Aly.
Steph, Nana and Aly.
Yummy punch made with diet soda. All you can drink with no worries!
Me and Steph.

Cute flower arrangements. Again I love gerbra daisies.
A cloes up of the sign in table.
A thank you poem my Mom made for the guests.
Candy as a thank you on the way out.
The sign in table with games and lots of other fun stuff.
Mom and Nana getting the food ready for the shower.
Aly did my hair for the baby shower. It looked better than I'd seen it in a long time!

6 comments:

Sabrena Dana said...

Just thought I would say that the baby shower looked great and also so do you...i miss your lose it details:) anyways on another note you got to see baby Olive before me and you live out of state! Just thought I would let you know as I read your blog on a regular basis.

Mindi Blake said...

Hey Sabrena! Thanks for commenting. I think I planned that baby shower better than I planned my wedding, but of course on a lower budget. But it did turn out nice. I didn't know you found my blog. I'm glad you like it. So I feel pretty good that I beat you to Olive :-). I haven't posted my Lose It updates because I've sorta lost the motivation, hopefully I find it and soon... Keep me posted on you, do you have a blog?

Cardalls said...

It was one of the cutest baby showers I've ever been to! You did such a great job and all the details were so great!

Kath said...

Thanks for sharing the details...loved seeing them! And I have to differ on the wedding/shower planning...you were pretty well-planned sista!! (both days--remember ALL of those frames and pictures...I'm telling you....)

Kath said...

PS. You look darling!

Sabrena Dana said...

nope no blogging for me i don't like to...i think it's because our life is rough now and i don't like to show it in in sense but i like everyone to read others:) email me it's easier to keep in touch that way: sabrenaldana@hotmail.com