BabyFetus Ticker

June 18, 2009

Some funny lines from YES MAN

Those of you who haven't seen it won't get it but super funny stuff...

Setting: A Harry Potter Party, costumes of every character in the movies, with a crazy Australian man (Norm) who makes you laugh with every word or action, a Harry Potter Movie Marathon...

Norm: Good dip, huh, H.P.? (Harry Potter)
Carl: Mm.
Norm: Got tons of it at COSTco. You see, I've got an exclusive membership card. And with that card, I get access to the whole place. I can buy large quantities of anything at discount prices.
Alison: Can't anyone get one of those?
Norm: No, don't think so. But I can talk to someone, if you'd like.
Carl: Yeah, put in a good word for us.
Alison: That would be great.

Dave said the funniest thing about this was that I was pausing the t.v. multiple times to write it down word for word. I don't know the whole scene is just funny!!!

1 comments:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

awesome freaking movie....must watch again!