BabyFetus Ticker

June 9, 2009

Birthday Spoils

Thanks Love Bug, for such a special Birthday!

A new purse...
A new watch...
A lovely dinner at the Belltown Bistro. I had Maui-Maui stuffed with crab.
Much needed scrapbook supplies for making cards...
A new white shirt, and new orange blazer that hopefully I will fit better in with more weight loss...
Another new purse if you can believe it...
Me holding the new purse...

David also purchased a two year subscription to a scrapbook magazine, a sports bra so I can ran now. Thanks love for supporting me in my weight loss and card making passion. I really appreciate you sacrificing your needs for mine. You really made this Birthday special. I am still surprised at all the spoils. I can't even think of a thing I need, and that's very amazing.

2 comments:

Jenny and Torrey said...

Happy 25th Birthday Mindi!!!

Kath said...

Fun birthday perks:) Happy day to you!!