BabyFetus Ticker

April 13, 2009

Bored

Work has got me real bored today, so here I am. I guess I could tell you what we did this weekend. We really enjoyed some shopping, me the most. David purchased tons of music from iTunes (with his Birthday $$) and I bought some MAC cosmetic's that I've been running out of, and other great stuff. We spent some time walking around University of Washington. That campus is by far the most beautiful of all campus'. I was just amazed at the cathedral like buildings, and landscapes. Wow, I'll be posting some of those photo's super soon! We watched Yes Man again with Jim Carrey, pretty funny flick. Other than that relaxed and just enjoyed our time together.

Just me rambling...Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

The Bevans said...

I looove the blosoming tree pictures! Can't wait till spring hits here

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

the school is pretty! also yes man is hilarious!